Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The end (or beginning) is in sight

Things are coming right along in our household. We're both staying busy with work and preparing for Catherine. We're excited to have family come and visit us for Christmas too. Right now, Chriss and David are here. Chriss is painting away in the nursery with David's help. Christopher is on his way and will be here later this afternoon. I will post pictures of the room when they are finished. It is looking so cute. My parents will be here on Friday for the weekend. Both sides will have to turn around within the next few weeks and come right back.
I went to the doctor last week and he said that from the way I was looking and progressing that I was most likely to deliver early. But come on, who really knows. Today I went to the doctor and I am already 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. But that makes no difference to me because that just means I'm doing what I'm supposed to. Catherine is still moving every minute of the day and especially night. I have also started having Braxton hicks contractions. Fun times.
Ok, so this picture is from 35 weeks but I'm posting at 36 weeks. There probably isn't any difference.

No comments: