Sunday, September 13, 2009

Poor Baby

So we've had a stint of illnesses over the past 3 weeks. Catherine had a virus and was out of daycare for nearly a week, which meant I was off work. She was better for about 2 weeks then this Thursday it all started again. She has been teething with her 3rd tooth which could be contributing to her crankiness. I may be taking her to the doctor tomorrow depending on what information I get from the nurse.
Otherwise, Catherine loves to eat all kinds of vegetables, fruits, and well whatever we give her from our plates. She is crawling, pulling up to stand. She says 'dada' and 'mama'. She loves to sing and play in the bath. She still sleeps through the night which is such a blessing.
This is my last week at my current job and I'd like to not miss it (well in a way). I start a new job still doing psychiatric PA but at a private practice. I'm really excited about the change. Jonathan is working hard in his residency. He stays late, works on the weekends, takes call... But he really is enjoying getting to do different procedures now. So that's what is going on in our house lately. Y'all come see us, or to avoid a sick baby at least call.

Catherine sneaking a nap with Dad.


Posing for Mom

"Come play with me"

Waving

Cheesing at the camera

Diaper-free time due to the horrific diaper rash she got while at daycare

I can't help taking pictures of her while she sleeps. She's too precious.

No comments: