Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Catching up

Wow! What a whirlwind of the past couple of weeks. Catherine luckily has been great, other than really dry skin and a persistent cough at night. Jonathan and I on the other hand have had better days. But I won't go into that illness. We're good now and back at work. Jonathan is actually on call this week but so far no calls! He's preparing for a big presentation on his patient in the next few weeks so he's been pulling some late nights. I have started a new job. I'm still doing psychiatry but am at a different practice now. I have a lot less stress there and am really happy with the change even though I have increased my hours. Here are some pictures of us recently.

Catherine loves to tell stories and gets real comfortable in her high chair in doing so.

Jacob and Rhiannon were such big helpers when they visited. They kept Catherine entertained for hours.

I'm not sure who has the bigger mouth.

Catherine is ready for her bedtime story


Daycare said she needed shoes so here's her first time wearing her Pedipeds. Good thing because she quickly went from crawling to standing and to cruising (very little right now)


This was when she had viral exanthem


Cheese ball

Go CATS

Jonathan and I finally going on our anniversary dinner a month late

Catherine didn't know what her teeth were capable of

Now she will have a reminder of her destruction the rest of her life with this bed

Movie star

Getting ahead for medical school by reading mom and dad's text books

No comments: